A Day of Inspiration!
Ball Colegrave have confirmed the dates for their annual Trade Summer Showcase. (July 9th - 27th).
You will be in for a special treat as they explore even more innovative plant varieties and retail ideas in the relaxed and friendly surroundings of their Oxfordshire based location.
'Confusion to Clarity'
The world is changing fast; the current housing boom (target of 200,000 new homes per annum in the U.K.) offers the plant industry a wonderful opportunity to explore and develop the exciting patio plant market for today’s home gardener.
So this year’s theme ‘Confusion to Clarity’ embraces this thought, taking visitors on a journey of inspirational retail and growing ideas. This will turn what can often be a confusion of choice for retailers and home gardeners into clear, easy solutions.
These will include:
* A secret colour inspired Retail Planteria which once you enter, you won’t want to leave!
* ‘Ideas in Action’ – 5 easy, innovative planting and retail solutions
* New 2019 Plant Varieties with daily presentations at 11.00 a.m. (lasts approximately 30-40 minutes)
* Inspirational colour themed gardens
* Pergola ‘Garden Room’ displays of market leading patio plant varieties
* 700 Experimental Annual and Perennials – your potential new varieties of the future!
* Perennial Gardens
* Trade exhibitor displays of pots, containers and retail merchandising ideas
* Shade canopy for a place to relax whilst enjoying your complimentary packed lunch
If you haven’t visited their facilities before, you can catch a quick taste of what the Ball Colegrave Summer Showcase is all about here: