- More than just a simple event! 18 December 2014
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable 17 December 2014
- Christian Schmidt to open IPM Essen 15 December 2014
- "Elected by Women, for Women" 14 December 2014
- New Ornamental 2015-16 catalogue! 8 December 2014
- National Tree Dressing Day 5 December 2014
Welcome to this exciting news platform for the European Plant sector. This site includes many exclusive reports and features from around the U.K., Europe and beyond. Planteria.eu prides itself on the content of the site which is generated as a result of personal visits to the nursery trade and representation at the key plant events. Growers, Nurseries and Breeders around the globe (plus product manufacturers) are invited to submit their plant news on a regular basis to us.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- IPM Essen 201527 January 2015 28 January 2015 29 January 2015 30 January 2015
- Groen-Direkt Spring Plant Fair3 February 2015 4 February 2015
- Salon du Vegetal 201517 February 2015 18 February 2015 19 February 2015
- Myplant & Garden-International Green Expo 201525 February 2015 26 February 2015 27 February 2015
- Europlants UK Open Days25 February 2015 26 February 2015
- Hortigrow 201425 February 2015
- LUSOFLORA 201527 February 2015 28 February 2015
- Future Lines 20154 March 2015
- Classiflora Zelari Open Days4 March 2015 5 March 2015
- British Plant Fair5 March 2015
From the Potting Shed....
Pistoia re-ignites its profile!
Tuscany is well know for its tourism and fabulous scenery. As the heartland of Italy's nursery sector, it has recently sought to re-ignite its profile. The Pistoia Chamber of Commerce and the Province of Pistoia provided a 'Toscana Promozione' over a three day period.
The recent press tour enjoyed by the cream of the European horticultural media were shown the Tuscan Flower Market in Pescia, This was followed by a presentation from the Interprovincial Lucca-Pistoia Floriculture District. (They are pictured here at the showroom of Vannucci Piante). Full report to follow on news pages.
Expo Tco moves to Summer slot
This annual trade event in Opheusden announces its move to a June event for 2015. Previously held in October, this move will help to raise its identity within the busy event diary. Further details on news pages....
Third edition cements Futurescape
The third edition of this leading landscape show provided a terrific day for the Landscape Professional. Their high quality seminars rounded off with the 'View from the Top' debate are the key substance to its success. Leading nurseries such as Rochfords (below) were exhibiting their range of hedging and herbaceous material.
Vibrant Tree Sector
The annual twin events EXPO TCO (in Opheusden) and GrootGroenPlus (in Zundert) in October provided new winners at the plant awards, new machinery for future nursery management and so much to digest in a short window. EXPO TCO highlighed the vibrant tree sector in this southern region of Holland with the 24th edition of GrootGroenPlus gaining in maturity.
Wendy Van Aart is pictured with their Bronze Award winning Nyssa sylvatica 'Wildfire' at the Groot Groen Plus event.
Outdoor Design & Build 2015
Dubai's development projects are set to reach $200bn over the next decade and attention is increasingly turning toward ensuring that these developments include appropriately designed and built outdoor space.
As the momentum increases towards Expo 2020 in Dubai, the Outdoor Design & Build event is being held in April for the third time. Their link to this level of expenditure on green construction projects is highlighted on our Middle East news pages.