- Seven New Products for 2015! 25 November 2014
- How do you like your trees? 24 November 2014
- Expo TCO moves to Summer slot 21 November 2014
- New Chrome effect & 2015 Brochure! 20 November 2014
- Futurescape delivers once again! 20 November 2014
- Super Absorbant Technology for Horticulture 15 November 2014
Welcome to this exciting news platform for the European Plant sector. This site includes many exclusive reports and features from around the U.K., Europe and beyond. Planteria.eu prides itself on the content of the site which is generated as a result of personal visits to the nursery trade and representation at the key plant events. Growers, Nurseries and Breeders around the globe (plus product manufacturers) are invited to submit their plant news on a regular basis to us.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flower Show Turkey 201427 November 2014 28 November 2014 29 November 2014 30 November 2014
- IPM Essen 201527 January 2015 28 January 2015 29 January 2015 30 January 2015
- Groen-Direkt Spring Plant Fair3 February 2015 4 February 2015
- Salon du Vegetal 201517 February 2015 18 February 2015 19 February 2015
- Hortigrow 201425 February 2015
- Myplant & Garden-International Green Expo 201525 February 2015 26 February 2015 27 February 2015
- Europlants UK Open Days25 February 2015 26 February 2015
- Future Lines 20154 March 2015
- Classiflora Zelari Open Days4 March 2015 5 March 2015
- British Plant Fair5 March 2015
From the Potting Shed....
Expo Tco moves to Summer slot
This annual trade event in Opheusden announces its move to a June event for 2015. Previously held in October, this move will help to raise its identity within the busy event diary. Further details on news pages....
GroSouth & Futurescape rounds off the year
The annual GroSouth horticultural event took place last week (November 12) at Roundstone Nurseries in Chichester. The new Iberian Planter from Anglo Eastern Trading is shown here by Emily Jeffrey of BHGS suppliers.
This was followed by Futurescape at Sandown Park on Tuesday 18th November. This was the third edition of this leading landscape show and provided a terrific day for the Landscape Professional. Their high quality seminars rounded off with the 'View from the Top' debate are the key substance to its success. Leading nurseries such as Rochfords (below) were exhibiting their range of hedging and herbaceous material.
Both events offer a very diffferent profile of exhibitor and delegate which individually encompass the retail and professional landscape sectors.
Vibrant Tree Sector
The annual twin events EXPO TCO (in Opheusden) and GrootGroenPlus (in Zundert) last month provided new winners at the plant awards, new machinery for future nursery management and so much to digest in a short window. EXPO TCO highlighed the vibrant tree sector in this southern region of Holland with the 24th edition of GrootGroenPlus gaining in maturity.
Wendy Van Aart is pictured with their Bronze Award winning Nyssa sylvatica 'Wildfire' at the Groot Groen Plus event.
Outdoor Design & Build 2015
As the momentum increases towards Expo 2020 in Dubai, the above trade event is being held in April for the third time. Their link to the $50 billion spend this year on construction projects is highlighted on our Middle East news pages.