- New Novelties at Groen-Direkt Fair! 26 January 2015
- Largest ever British participation! 23 January 2015
- People, plants, exports and value! 22 January 2015
- 10 Finalists for Show Your Colours Award! 21 January 2015
- Smooth transition at Laurica Plants! 20 January 2015
- Make this event the right Choice! 18 January 2015
Welcome to this exciting news platform for the European Plant sector. This site includes many exclusive reports and features from around the U.K., Europe and beyond. Planteria.eu prides itself on the content of the site which is generated as a result of personal visits to the nursery trade and representation at the key plant events. Growers, Nurseries and Breeders around the globe (plus product manufacturers) are invited to submit their plant news on a regular basis to us.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- IPM Essen 201527 January 2015 28 January 2015 29 January 2015 30 January 2015
- Groen-Direkt Spring Plant Fair3 February 2015 4 February 2015
- Salon du Vegetal 201517 February 2015 18 February 2015 19 February 2015
- Myplant & Garden-International Green Expo 201525 February 2015 26 February 2015 27 February 2015
- Europlants UK Open Days25 February 2015 26 February 2015
- Lusoflora 201527 February 2015 28 February 2015
- H S Hommers Spring Open Days3 March 2015 4 March 2015 5 March 2015
- Future Lines 20154 March 2015
- Four Oaks Cash & Carry Open Days4 March 2015 5 March 2015 7 March 2015 8 April 2015 and more...
- Classiflora Zelari Open Days4 March 2015 5 March 2015
From the Potting Shed....
IPM just a week away!
IPM Essen 2015 will shortly be upon us. Its profile remains massive within the global plant industry and we anticipate another superb event. The U.K. are well represented within the CHA stand so make sure you stop by and see what's on offer!
GP Plants are featured here at the 2014 event.
Contact '15 stirs the grey cells!
The bi-ennial HTA 'Contact' conference was held last week. This took place at the global HQ of JCB in Rocester. The event attracted many leading lights of the retail plant sector, as both speakers and delegates. The JCB tour of their impressive factory and 'museum' was the highlight of the two days. We can all be proud of this U.K. manufacturer whose global presence is quite staggering as they celebrate 70 years of trading this year. It will be a tricky choice of venue in 2017 for the HTA to match this!
Pistoia re-ignites its profile!
Tuscany is well know for its tourism and fabulous scenery. As the heartland of Italy's nursery sector, it has recently sought to re-ignite its profile. The Pistoia Chamber of Commerce and the Province of Pistoia provided a 'Toscana Promozione' over a three day period.
The December press tour enjoyed by the cream of the European horticultural media were shown the Tuscan Flower Market in Pescia, This was followed by a presentation from the Interprovincial Lucca-Pistoia Floriculture District. (They are pictured here at the showroom of Vannucci Piante). Full report to follow on news pages.
Expo Tco moves to Summer slot
This annual trade event in Opheusden announces its move to a June event for 2015. Previously held in October, this move will help to raise its identity within the busy event diary. The date is confirmed today (January 7) as 24th and 25th June. (see news pages)
Outdoor Design & Build 2015
Dubai's development projects are set to reach $200bn over the next decade and attention is increasingly turning toward ensuring that these developments include appropriately designed and built outdoor space.
As the momentum increases towards Expo 2020 in Dubai, the Outdoor Design & Build event is being held in April for the third time. Their link to this level of expenditure on green construction projects is highlighted on our Middle East news pages.